Apple Pay Betting Sites 2020
If you have an Apple device, then it is likely that you will have heard of Apple Pay. However, did you know that you can use it as a way in which to bet on several different websites out there? On this page, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know.
Not all sites will accept Apple Pay
It is worth noting that not every site out there is going to accept Apple Pay. This is one of the reasons why we put together this guide. We know that there are a lot of people out there who struggle to track down places that they can bet. However, that is a story for another time. Let us tell you a little bit about how Apple Pay works.
When we are looking for sites which accept Apple Pay, we tend to follow this guide. Just a sort-of checklist to enable us to work out whether a site is going to be good or not:
- Check whether the online betting site is licensed
- Check whether you can deposit using Apple Pay
- Check the withdrawal options, as you will not be able to withdraw using Apple Pay
- There needs to be a variety of events that you are able to bet on. If possible, it would be great if there were live betting available.
- You will want to ensure that the odds on the site are as great as possible. Remember; it is impossible for a site to always offer the best odds, but if they can get it right most of the time.
- You will want to ensure that you are able to contact customer support nice and easily.
- There should be mobile options.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an iOS-exclusive app. So, if you don’t have a device that runs that (i.e. nearly every modern Apple device) then this is probably not the right option for you.
Apple Pay is designed to be a secure system. The idea is that you will attach your debit cards and credit cards to your Apple Pay account. These are not stored on your device, so don’t worry about that.
All of this will be stored on the secure Apple servers. You will be given a unique code. It is this code that you will use to make your Apple Pay payments to the various betting sites out there.
It is worth pointing out that you can make Apple Pay even more secure. This means that you will not be given the Apple Pay payment code until you have your fingerprints read by your Apple device.
Don’t worry, the fingerprint readers on these things are a lot less finicky than they were in the past, so it is fantastic to keep your account secure.
How to use Apple Pay
Obviously, you will need to find a site which will allow you to use Apple Pay. It is becoming an increasingly more popular method to deposit money into online betting accounts. This is because it is so ridiculously simple to use.
- Find the ‘Apple Pay’ option on the betting site that you are using.
- Select how much you want to deposit into your account
- You will then be asked to tap in the code that your Apple device gives you as confirmation.
- As soon as you tap in the number into your account, you will have the money deposited.
- You will receive a confirmation on your Apple device too.
- It genuinely is going to be that simple!
Withdrawals to Apple Pay
At the time of writing, there is no way in which you are able to withdraw money to your Apple Pay account. If you wish to withdraw from the betting site, and you probably will want to do that eventually, then you will need to have a separate withdrawal method set up. This could be your bank account or another eWallet account. It is up to you!
Pro's & Con's of Using Apple Pay
Apple Pay Betting Sites 2020
If you are looking for some of the best Apple Pay betting sites out there, you will be pleased to know that our team have been working incredibly hard to put together a list of some of the best places to play. You can check them out below!
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Experienced Provider Great Betting Bonus Lots of Choice
|18+. | BeGambleAware® New Customers only. £10 min deposit. The bonus will be applied once the full deposit amount has been wagered at least once with cumulative odds of 1.5 or greater. Wagering must be cleared within 60 days. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Withdrawal restriction and TC's apply|